Contract Type: Part-time
Number of Vacant Positions: 2
Hope Spring Water Charity Foundation is a registered Nigeria Water Charity Foundation, affiliated to Hope Spring Water Charity, United Kingdom. Hope Spring Water Charity Foundation provides access to clean water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) facilities for developing communities in Nigeria. We are in the process of expanding our reach in Nigeria to impact more lives and put smiles on the faces of millions of Nigeria without safely managed water at home.
Are you passionate about humanitarian services and eager to impact the lives of the poor and vulnerable? Do you have what it takes to identify and develop innovative ideas to raise funds for a humanitarian project? If you are confident about these qualities, this is an exciting opportunity for you to develop your career in the humanitarian sector and gain International experience.
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate fundraiser. The primary requirement of this role is to raise funds for our projects in Nigeria. In addition, the ideal candidate should have an eye for fundable WASH projects in Nigeria and should be passionate about humanitarian services.
This position is a part-time role with flexible working hours. You will be in control of your time and will be working under the direct supervision of the Nigeria Country Director. You can work from home and necessary support will be provided to aid your task execution.
- Research and identify sources of funding and grants that match the charity’s objectives
- Write high quality and winning grant proposals
- Liaise with existing donors to maintain and expand funding relationships
- Research and identify WASH projects that attract funding in Nigeria
- Maintain and update a detailed funding database
- Explore the potential of building corporate partnerships and establish relationships with key institutions in Nigeria
- Create and manage fundraising strategies and promotional materials to generate funds
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of SSCE
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is a key advantage
- Good English language writing and verbal skills
- Result oriented and persuasive
- Prior experience of fundraising is desirable but not compulsory
- Passionate about water, sanitation and hygiene
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com . Mark it for the attention of Mr. Temple Oraeki. If you have any question regarding this vacancy, you can contact us via the contact page on our website: https://www.hopespring.org.uk/contact/. Application is on an ongoing basis and will be closed as soon as the position is filled. So, hurry and apply if you meet the requirements for this position.