Sponsor a Well Project
You can help girls like Amuda spend more time in school, less time walking an average of 3 miles a day, carrying about 10kg of water on her head.
100% Donations Go To Water Projects
Hope Spring takes a no-frills approach to water poverty alleviation. That means every single pound donated to Hope Spring Water is spent on providing water to developing communities in Nigeria and other parts of Africa where we work.
We target our water poverty alleviation efforts in communities that are having difficulties accessing safe clean water. Our assistance to a community can be in the form of a well, borehole constructing, or rainwater harvesting training. Our projects typically work in partnership with an institution of learning such as a school or a university, who deliver a sanitation and hygiene workshop as part of a project.About Us
Unlock Potential for Sustainability
Give clean, save water
Water Sanitation & Hygiene Facts
- 1 in 9 people lack access to safe clean water
- Every minute of the day, a child dies of a water related disease
- For everyr $1 spent on water and sanitation there is a $4 economic return
- 1 in 3 people on yje planet lack access to basic sanitation
- Improved sanitation leads to decrease in cases of diarrhea by almost 30%.
- Washing hands with soap leads to decrease in cases of diarrhea by 20%.
- Approximately 2,300 people die every day from diarrhea
- More than 800,000 people die every year from a water related diesease
- 750 million people lack access to safe, clean drinking water