Our Aims & Objectives
Hope Spring aims to assist people and communities in poor, often remote areas in Africa to identify, develop and establish a sustainable source of clean water. It aims to alleviate poverty, as well as sanitation and hygiene challenges associated with lack of access to clean water. To achieve our aims, we are committed to the strategic objectives listed below.
- Assisting communities to identify the most ideal source of clean water in or around their community
- Funding or building a well or a borehole, where that is the most sustainable way to meet a community’s water challenge
- Educating and providing information, and training developing communities in the importance of basic sanitation and hygiene
- Emphasising the importance of educating children, the future leaders of their community
- Working with other WASH NGOs and donor organisations to implement water related development projects
- Undertaking school and community outreach projects to promote the importance of clean water and water conservation