Digital Marketing Helper Wanted
Evgeniy Garkaviy – Digital Marketing manager
Are you the one ?
My name is Evgeniy Garkaviy, I am the digital marketing manager for Hope Spring Water. I have been a volunteer with Hope Spring since 2016. I helped develop and grow their online presence since I joined the charity as a volunteer.
I find it extremely satisfying to use my search engine marketing, pay per click and other online marketing skills to help alleviate water poverty through Hope Spring Water.
My workload has grown significantly since 2016, I now need a helper who can commit at least 10 hours a week to help continuing to grow Hope Spring Waters online presence. I have a princely sum of £100 a month budget to work with. I know this is rather small, it is just to cover your internet cost and cups of coffee you will definitely need, when helping me ( Digital Marketing is a pretty thirsty job :-). Your real reward will be the satisfaction of helping provide clean drinking water to developing communities in Africa. Here is what I am looking for, and what you will get for helping me to keep Hope Spring Waters digital marketing department going:
What I am looking for
- Team player
- Good written English
What you will get
- Satisfaction of making a difference in the world
- £100 to cover you internet and coffee costs
- Hands-on digital marketing experience
- Work reference, if you are just starting out in digital marketing
- Belonging, becoming part of team Hope Spring Water
My duties, some of which you may be helping with include
- Basic content writing for Hope Springs website and blog
- Basic WordPress configuration
- Basic graphic manipulation
- Website stats and analytics
- Social mediate contents update
- Pay Per Click advert management
- Your place or ours?
- You can either work remotely, from wherever you are, or you can work from our picturesque office, by the River Wye in Hereford.
To make a difference in the world, and develop your digital marketing skills, please contact me. Please tell me about your availability and current skill set. You may also send me your CV.